Advances in Cryptology - EUROCRYPT 2006: 25th International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques, St. Petersburg, Russia, May 28 - June 1, 2006, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2006)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers are organized in topical sections on cryptanalysis, cryptography meets humans, stream ciphers, hash functions, oblivious transfer, numbers and lattices, foundations, block ciphers, cryptography without random oracles, multiparty computation, and cryptography for groups.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number4004
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 622 p.
- Weight1930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited bySerge Vaudenay
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.