CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionDNA sequence specificity is a sub-specialty in the general area of molecular recognition. This book covers calorimetric titrations, molecular modeling, X-ray crystallographic and NMR structural studies, and transcriptional assays.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/07/1996
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleAdvances in DNA Sequence - Specific Agents
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight540 g
- Edited byJ.B. Chaires
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.