Advances in Data Mining. Medical Applications, E-Commerce, Marketing, and Theoretical Aspects: 8th Industrial Conference, ICDM 2008 Leipzig, Germany, July 16-18, 2008, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2008)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £50.25Trending at £58.07
- £29.42Trending at £39.78
- £15.72Trending at £16.27
- £6.19Trending at £6.85
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £14.50Trending at £15.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe topics range from aspects of classification and prediction, clustering, Web mining, data mining in medicine, applications of data mining, time series and frequent pattern mining, and association rule mining.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number5077
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXI, 428 p.
- Weight676 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPetra Perner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.