All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionGives an account of developments in dynamic game theory and its applications, covering both theoretical advances and applications of dynamic games in areas such as pursuit-evasion games, ecology, and economics. This book includes chapters on topics such as stochastic and differential games, dynamic games and their applications, and others.
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- Series TitleAnnals of the International Society of Dynamic Games
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note22 Tables, black and white; 190 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 718 p. 190 illus.
- Weight2660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMarc Quincampoix,Steffen Jorgensen,Thomas L. Vincent
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.