Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- Author(s)Eitan Altmann,Odile Pourtallier
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAnnals of the International Society of Dynamic Games
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXI, 347 p.
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface Contributers Part I. Dynamic Games: Theory On Problems with Information in Some Games: Modelling the Strategies in Some Dynamic Games A Historical Perspective on Cooperative Differential Games Certainty Equivalence Principle and Minimax Team Problems Evolutionary Processes in Signaling Games: The Impact of Different Learning Schemes Mixed Strategies for Hierarchical Zero-Sum Games The Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibria in Convex Games with Strategies in Hilbert Spaces Part II. Stochastic Games Existence of Equilibrium Payoffs in Two-Player Stochastic Games Persistently Good Strategies for Nonleavable Stochastic Games with Finite State Space On Stochastic Hybrid Zero-Sum Games with Nonlinear Slow Dynamics On Multichain Markov Games Perturbed Zero-Sum Games with Applications to Stochastic and Repeated Games Part III. Solution Methods of Dynamic Games Construction of Singular Surfaces Parallel Algorithms for the Isaacs Equation Computation of S-adapted Equilibria in Piecewise Deterministic Games via Stochastic Programming Methods Comparison of Two Numerical Approaches for the Barrier and Value of a Simple Pursuit-Evasion Game Part IV. Dynamic Games: Applications On Optimal Missile Guidance Upgrades with Dynamic Stackelberg Game Lineariztions Homicidal Chauffeur Game: Computation of Level Sets of the Value Function 'The Tragedy of the Commons' Modelled by Large Games
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.