All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.96
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.72Trending at £19.94
- £8.91Trending at £10.96
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains edited papers and commentaries presented at invited symposium sessions of the Tenth World Congress of the Econometric Society 2010.
- Author BiographyDaron Acemoglu is the Elizabeth and James Killian Professor of Economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the recipient of the John Bates Clark Medal in 2005. He is the author of numerous works including Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy, with James Robinson (Cambridge, 2006) and Introduction to Modern Economic Growth (2009). He is the current editor of Econometrica. Manuel Arellano is a Professor of Econometrics at CEMFI, Madrid. His many published articles have appeared in numerous journals, including Econometrica, the Journal of Econometrics and The Economic Journal. He is the author of Panel Data Econometrics (2003) and currently serves as second vice-president of the Econometric Society. Eddie Dekel is the William R. Kenan, Jr Professor of Economics at Northwestern University and Grace and Daniel Ross Professor of Economics at Tel Aviv University. He is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, a past editor of Econometrica, and a current associate editor of Theoretical Economics and the Journal of Economic Literature.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note118 b/w illus. 49 tables
- Weight2270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine88 mm
- Edited byDaron Acemoglu,Eddie Dekel,Manuel Arellano
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.