All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains ten essays on seminal topics in economic theory by internationally renowned scholars.
- Author BiographyRichard Blundell CBE FBA holds the David Ricardo Chair in Political Economy at University College London and is Research Director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies, London. He is also Director of the Economic and Social Research Council's Centre for the Microeconomic Analysis of Public Policy. Professor Blundell serves as President of the Econometric Society for 2006. Whitney K. Newey is Professor of Economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. A 2000-01 Fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences in Palo Alto, he is Associate Editor of Econometrica and the Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, and formerly served as Associate Editor of Econometric Theory. Torsten Persson is Professor and Director of the Institute for International Economic Studies at Stockholm University and Centennial Professor of Economics at the London School of Economics. He was elected a Foreign Honorary Member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2001 and served as President of the European Economic Association in 2003.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 tables
- Weight615 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRichard Blundell,Torsten Persson,Whitney K. Newey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.