Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume set outlines the importance of elastomers and their multiphase systems, and covers advances in elastomers, blends, IPNs, composites and nanocomposites. Volume I examines progress in the blends and interpenetrating networks (IPNs) of elastomers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleAdvanced Structured Materials
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note127 black & white illustrations, 79 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight913 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAji. P. Mathew,Arup Kumar Chandra,Sabu Thomas,Visakh P. M.
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.