All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- Author(s)James E. Mark,Joginder Lal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/06/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contentsto Synthesis of Elastomers.- Structure and Properties of Tire Rubbers Prepared by Anionic Polymerization.- Polymer and Chain End Structure in Anionic Diene Polymerization.- Polyurethane Elastomers with Monodisperse Segments and Their Model Precursors: Synthesis and Properties.- Relationship Between Chemical Composition and Hysteresis in Polyurethane Elastomers.- Morphology and Properties of Segmented Polyurethane-Urea Copolymers Prepared via t-Alcohol Chain Extension .- Diene Triblock Polymers with Styrene-Alpha-Methylstyrene Copolymer End Blocks.- Phase-Selective Curing of Poly(p-Methylstyrene-b-Butadiene-b-p-Methylstyrene).- A New Free Radical Approach to the Synthesis of Polydimethylsiloxane-Vinyl Monomer Block Polymers.- An Overview of the Chemical Modification of Natural Rubber.- Stabilisation of Rubbers in Aggressive Environments.- Polymers from Hydrogenated Polydienes Prepared with Neodymium Catalysts.- A New Crosslinking Reaction of Polyacrylic Elastomer by Onium Salt Catalyst.- Fatigue Resistance of Polybutadienes and Effect of Microstructure.- The Influence of Chemical Structure on the Strength of Rubber.- The Statistical Mechanics of Entangled Networks.- Calculation of Molecular Deformation and Orientation in Elastomers Using the Flory Network Model.- Rubber Elasticity, Entanglement Constraints and the Memory-Lattice Model.- Strain-Induced Crystallization in Rubbers.- Stress-Temperature Behavior of Stretched Trans-Polyisoprene Networks in the Crystallization Region.- Intramolecular Reaction and Network Properties.- The Hydrosilylation Cure of Polyisobutene.- The Elastic Behavior of Cis-1,4-Polybutadiene.- Optical Studies of Network Topology.- Theory of Segmental Orientation in Amorphous Polymer Networks and Comparison with Experimental Determination of Orientation in Polyisoprene Networks by Fluorescence Polarization.- Study of the Uniaxial Deformation of Rubber Network Chains by Small Angle Neutron Scattering.- Nonlinear Strain Measures of Rubber Networks and Polymer Melts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.