CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.44Trending at £21.84
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £21.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third volume in the series, in which the topic of the effects of radio frequencies on human tissue, now increasingly a concern with the prevalence of cell phones, is explored by Prof. Lin and other researchers. The impact of electromagnetics on imaging and cardiology, both very keen areas of research at present, is also explored.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- Series TitleAdvances in Electromagnetic Fields in Living Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJames C. Lin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.