All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJr.,W. F. Ballhaus
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsNon-unique Solutions of the Euler Equations.- Navier-Stokes Computations of Three-Dimensional Laminar Flows with Buoyancy in a Channel with Wing-Type Vortex Generators.- The Numerical Solution of the Biharmonic Equation, Using a Spectral Multigrid Method.- Finite Volume Shape and Placement for Efficiency, Accuracy, and Physics.- NND Schemes and their Application to Numerical Simulation of Complex Plume Flow Problems.- Symbolic Analysis and Computational Algorithm Construction.- Velocity and Mass Flux Distribution Measurements of Spherical Glass Beads in Air Flow in a 90 Vertical-to Horizontal Bend.- Hyperbolic Solution Adaptive Mesh Generation.- From the Karman-Trefftz Profile to Cast-7-75 Years of the Aerodynamisches Institut.- Progress and Future Directions in Computational Fluid Dynamics.- Computer Models Needed to Analyze the Hazard of Direct Containment Heating (DCH).- Numerical Simulation of Shock Focussing.- The Interaction Between a Pair of Counter-Rotating Potential Vortices in Vertical Ascent and a Free Surface.- Microbubble Formulation and Splitting in a Turbulent Boundary Layer for Turbulence Reduction.- Some Remarks on the Kutta Condition.- The Simple Fluid Concept.- On the Uniqueness of Discrete Shock Waves.- Computational Fluid Mechanics in R&D on Uranium Enrichment.- Numerical Study of Spherical Taylor-Couette Flow.- Trajectories of Vortex Lines Beneath a Free Surface or Above a Plane..- A Mathematical Model for Response of the Coronary Circulation to High Sustained Gravitational Force Field.- A Class of Discontinuities Caused by 'Delta Functions'.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.