All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the biochemistry of food is basic to all other research and development in the fields of food science, technology, and nutrition, and the past decade has seen accelerated progress in these areas. This volume provides a unified exploration of foods from a biochemical perspective.
- Author BiographyDr. Fatih Yildiz teaches and conducts research in the biochemistry, biotechnology, and food engineering departments at the Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey. He has done research projects with FAO, UNIDO, UNICEF, and NATO as a project director and has published more than research and review papers in international and national journals as the major author.
- Author(s)Mohamed Besri
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note154 black & white illustrations, 84 black & white tables
- Weight1088 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byFatih Yildiz,Ted Labuza
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.