Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.64Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionFood diagnostics is a relatively new and emerging area fuelled in large part by the ever-increasing demand for food safety. Advances in Food Diagnostics provides the most updated, comprehensive professional reference source available, covering sophisticated diagnostic technology for the food industry.
- Author BiographyLeo M.L. Nollet, PhD is professor of Biochemistry, Aquatic Ecology, and Ecotoxicology at the Department of Applied Engineering Sciences of University College Ghent (Hogeschool Gent), Ghent, Belgium. His research interests are in the domain of food analysis, chromatography, and analysis of environmental parameters. Fidel Toldra, PhD is a Research Professor at the Department of Food Science, Instituto de Agroquimica y Tecnologia de Alimentos (CSIC), Spain and serves as European Editor of Trends in Food Science and Technology and Editor-in-Chief of Current Nutrition & Food Science. His research is focused on food (bio)chemistry and analysis. Administrative Editor Y.H. Hui, PhD, West Sacramento, CA is a consultant to the food industry and has served as the author, editor, or editor in chief of numerous books in food science, technology, engineering, medicine, and law, including Handbook of Food Science, Technology and Engineering (4 volumes); Food Processing: Principles and Applications; and Handbook of Fruits and Fruit Processing.
- Author(s)Y. H. Hui
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2007
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight968 g
- Width182 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFidel Toldra,Leo M. L. Nollet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.