Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is structured into ten chapters, covering applications of the technology; tool and welding design; material and heat flow; microstructural evolution; mechanical properties; corrosion behaviour and wear properties.
- Author BiographyMohammad-Kazem Besharati-Givi is an associate professor at University of Tehran, School of Mechanical Engineering. He received his PhD degree from the University of Leeds in 1990. He is an expert in metal forming and welding, particularly FSW/FSP, and has published more than 50 ISI papers in the field of FSW/FSP. Parviz Asadi is a PhD student at University of Tehran, School of Mechanical Engineering. He was selected as the best student researcher at the University of Tehran in 2010 and has published 15 ISI papers in the field of FSW/FSP.
- Author(s)Mohammad-Kazem Besharati-Givi,Parviz Asadi
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.