Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £13.66Trending at £18.95
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis article, 55 pages long and published in the Proceedings of the Amer- ican Academy, described experiments performed with Drosophila ampe- lophila Lov, a small dipterous insect known under various popular names such as the little fruit fly, pomace fly, vinegar fly, wine fly, and pickled fruit fly.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 474 p.
- Weight826 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited bySeppo Lakovaara
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.