CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of genetics is rapidly evolving and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in knowledge of genetics. This series publishes reviews that is of interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines. It also includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications.
- Author BiographySchool of Medicine, University of California at San Diego, USA Dr. Jay Dunlap works at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. Dr. Stephen Goodwin works at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Genetics
- Series Part/Volume Number78
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorJay C. Dunlap,Stephen F. Goodwin,Theodore Friedmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.