Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes valued contributions of technology for improving hospital and home healthcare, and offers a perspective on how they will influence critical aspects of future medical care. This book addresses healthcare areas such as: general advances and trends in healthcare technology, diagnostic imaging, and integration of imaging and therapy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/04/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePhilips Research Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note44 Illustrations, color; XXVII, 538 p. 44 illus. in color.
- Weight1122 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byGerhard Spekowius,Thomas Wendler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.