Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry: Volume 109 by Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £219.77Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £44.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers material on the subject area of heterocyclic chemistry. This title contains the research covering a wide variety of heterocyclic topics. It is suitable for students and industry and academic researchers.
- Author BiographyAlan Katritzky was educated at Oxford and has held faculty positions at Cambridge and East Anglia before he migrated in 1980 to the University of Florida, where he was Kenan Professor and Director for the Institute for Heterocyclic Compounds. During his career he has trained more than 1000 graduate students and post-docs, and lectured and consulted world-wide. He led the team, which produced Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry and its sequels, CHEC-II and CHEC-III , has edited Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vols. 1 through 111 and conceived the plan for Comprehensive Organic Functional Group Transformations . He founded Arkat-USA, a non-profit organization which publishes Archive for Organic Chemistry (ARKIVOC) an electronic journal completely free to authors and readers at (www.arkat-usa.org). Honors include 14 honorary doctorates from 11 countries and membership of foreign membership of the National Academies of Britain, Catalonia, India, Poland, Russia and Slovenia.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- Series TitleAdvances in Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlan R. Katritzky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.