CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe reviews in this text combine descriptive chemistry and mechanistic insights to yield an understanding of how chemistry drives the properties.
- Author BiographyAlan Katritzky was educated at Oxford and has held faculty positions at Cambridge and East Anglia before he migrated in 1980 to the University of Florida, where he was Kenan Professor and Director for the Institute for Heterocyclic Compounds. During his career he has trained more than 1000 graduate students and post-docs, and lectured and consulted world-wide. He led the team, which produced Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry and its sequels, CHEC-II and CHEC-III , has edited Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vols. 1 through 111 and conceived the plan for Comprehensive Organic Functional Group Transformations . He founded Arkat-USA, a non-profit organization which publishes Archive for Organic Chemistry (ARKIVOC) an electronic journal completely free to authors and readers at (www.arkat-usa.org). Honors include 14 honorary doctorates from 11 countries and membership of foreign membership of the National Academies of Britain, Catalonia, India, Poland, Russia and Slovenia.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- Series TitleAdvances in Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Series Edited byAlan R. Katritzky
- Edition Statement1998. Corr. 2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.