All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note81 black & white illustrations, 70 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight765 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAmitava Chatterjee,Hadi Nobahari,Patrick Siarry
- Table Of ContentsChap. 1: Nonconvex Optimization via Joint Norm Relaxed SQP and Filled Function Method with Application to Minimax Two-Channel Linear Phase FIR QMF Bank Design.- Chap. 2: Robust Reduced-Rank Adaptive LCMV Beamforming Algorithms Based on Joint Iterative Optimization of Parameters.- Chap. 3: Designing OFDM Radar Waveform for Target Detection Using Multiobjective Optimization.- Chap. 4: Multiobject Tracking using Particle Swarm Optimization on Target Interactions.- Chap. 5: A Comparative Study of Modified BBO Variants and Other Metaheuristics for Optimal Power Allocation in Wireless Sensor Networks.- Chap. 6: Joint Optimization of Detection and Tracking in Adaptive Radar Systems.- Chap. 7: Iterative Design of FIR Filters.- Chap. 8: A Metaheuristic Approach to Two-Dimensional Recursive Digital Filter Design.- Chap. 9: A Survey of Kurtosis Optimization Schemes for MISO Source Separation and Equalization.- Chap. 10: Swarm Intelligence Techniques Applied to Nonlinear Systems State Estimation.- Chap. 11: Heuristic Optimal Design of Multiplier-less Digital Filter.- Chap. 12: Hybrid Correlation-Neural Network Synergy for Gait Signal Classification.- Chap. 13: Image Denoising Using Wavelets: Application in Medical Imaging.- Chap. 14: Signal Separation with A Priori Knowledge Using Sparse Representation.- Chap. 15: Definition of a Discrete Color Monogenic Wavelet Transform.- Chap. 16: On Image Matching and Feature Tracking for Embedded Systems: State of the Art.
- Author BiographyAmitava Chatterjee is an Associate Professor in the Dept. of Electrical Engineering of Jadavpur University in Kolkata, India. He teaches electrical engineering and his research interests include fuzzy control, smart instrumentation, image processing, robotics, signal processing and evolutionary optimization. He has visited overseas on prestigious scholarships and fellowships and has given invited lectures in India, Japan and France. He presently serves as an Associate Editor for several journals, including the IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology and the IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. Hadi Nobahari is an Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Aerospace Engineering of Sharif University of Technology in Tehran, Iran. His research interests include heuristic algorithms in aerospace, intelligent guidance and control systems, cooperative guidance and navigation of swarms, trajectory optimization of flight vehicles, and multidisciplinary design optimization. Patrick Siarry is a Professor of Automatics and Informatics at the University of Paris-Est Creteil, where he leads the Image and Signal Processing team in the Laboratoire Images, Signaux et Systemes Intelligents (LiSSi). He has considerable teaching and research experience in the areas of signal processing, control, artificial intelligence, operations research, and optimization. He presently serves as an Associate Editor of the journal Information Sciences and the journal Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.