Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionHuman ecology is interpreted to include structural and functional changes in human social organization and sociocultural systems. This title presents theoretical, empirical and review papers on scientific human ecology.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/1992
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Human Ecology
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight561 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLee Freese
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.