Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series which covers advances and progress in the field of human ecology, this title discusses such topics as: the world around us and how we make it; the political economy of environmental problems and policies; and, the assembling of human populations.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Human Ecology
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight558 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLee Freese
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.