Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Industrial Mixing is a companion volume and update to the Handbook of Industrial Mixing. The second volume fills in gaps for a number of industries that were not covered in the first edition. Significant changes in five of the fundamental areas are covered in entirely updated or new chapters.
- Author BiographySuzanne M. Kresta is a professor in the Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering at the University of Alberta. Arthur W. Etchells III is a retired DuPont Fellow with over forty years consulting in industrial mixing. David S. Dickey is a consultant specializing in mixing processes and equipment with MixTech, Inc. He has more than forty years experience with mixing processes and equipment. Victor Atiemo-Obeng is retired from The Dow Chemical Company where he worked as a scientist in the Engineering Science and Market Development department. The North American Mixing Forum provides an opportunity for dialogue about mixing problems in a wide range of industrial applications.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1636 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byArthur William Etchells,David S. Dickey,Edward L. Paul,North American Mixing Forum,Suzanne M. Kresta,Victor A. Atiemo-Obeng
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.