All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £16.47Trending at £22.41
- £7.58Trending at £8.14
- £10.99Trending at £12.72
- £66.83Trending at £119.98
- £13.32Trending at £22.79
- £29.42Trending at £50.00
- £16.22Trending at £18.91
About this product
- Author(s)John Valasek
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleProgress in Astronautics & Aeronautics
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Table Of ContentsINTELLIGENT FLIGHT CONTROL Towards Bio-inspired Robotic Aircraft: CPG-based Control of Flapping and Gliding Flight Neural Network-based Optimal Control of an Unmanned Helicopter Intelligent Constrained Optimal Control of Aerospace Vehicles with Model Uncertainties Modified Reference Model MRAC (M-MRAC): An Application to a Generic Transport Aircraft L1 Adaptive Control in Flight INTELLIGENT PROPULSION AND HEALTH MANAGEMENT Integrated Systems Health Management for Intelligent Systems Intelligent Propulsion Control and Health Management Genetic Fuzzy Controller for a Gas Turbine Fuel System INTELLIGENT PLANNING AND MULTI-AGENT SYSTEMS Multi-Resolution State-Space Discretization Method for Q-Learning Motion Planning Under Uncertainty Protocol Utilization in Intelligent Systems to Facilitate Exploration Missions A Hybrid Framework for User-Guided Prioritized Search and Adaptive Target Tracking via Cooperative UAVs
- Author BiographyJohn Valasek is Professor of aerospace engineering and Director of the Vehicle Systems & Control Laboratory at Texas A&M University. He has industrial experience with the Northrop Corporation, Aircraft Division and research experience with the Air Force Research Laboratory and NASA. He is the author or editor of numerous publications including Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics Volume 240, Morphing Aerospace Vehicles and Structures (ISBN 978-1-60086-903-7). He holds a PhD and MS in aerospace engineering from the University of Kansas, and a BS in aerospace engineering from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. He is an Associate Editor of the Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics and is an AIAA Associate Fellow.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.