Advances in Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management: Volume 6 by Elsevier Science & Technology (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £90.04Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.14Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication05/06/1997
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Edited byCheng-Few Lee
- Table Of ContentsList of contributors. Insider trading and variable information life (S.F. Bellezza). The long-run relationship between spot and futures prices of the S&P 500 index: evidence from cointegration tests (S. Rahman, A.F. Darrat). An empirical examination of the capital asset pricing model applied to UK stock returns (J. Fletcher). An examination of the effect of debt covenant violation on security price changes: a case of long window earnings response coefficient (P.H. Siegel, K.E. Karim). A note on portfolio selection, randomly changing portfolio weights and diversification (S.C. Linn). Mutual fund tax-efficiency and net new investment: evidence from 1996 (S.P. Zera, H. Pforsich). A Fisher-Weil Theorem for non-parallel interest shifts (R. Fry et al.). Firm size and stock returns: a stochastic dominance analysis (J.A. Yoder, R.W. Best and R.J. Best). Trends of interest rates term structure in US secular data (G. Prat). The Mean-Gini international asset pricing model under investment barriers (Son-Nan Chen, Kisuk Jeon).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.