All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.06Trending at £9.87
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Edited byCheng-Few Lee
- Table Of ContentsEvaluating the risk of portfolios with options (E.A. Sheedy, R.G. Trevor). Co-movement patter of daily stock returns: an analysis of dow and January effects (G.Y.N. Tang). Portfolio allocation and the length of the investment horizon (R.D. van Eaton). Markowitz models of portfolio selection: the inverse problem (M.J. Hartley, G.S. Bakshi). The impact of offering size on the initial and aftermark performance of IPSs (K.M. Hogan, G.T. Olson). Portfolio formation methods: linear programming as an alternative to ranking (R.A. Wood et al. ). On risk diversification through expert use (C. Genest, M. Gendron). A note on the length effect of futures hedging (D. Lien, Yiu Kuen Tse). Asymmetric nested GARCH models, trading volume and return volatility - an empirical study on Taiwan Stock Market (Li-ju Tsai, Yin-hua Yeh). Optimal market timing strategies for ARMA (1,1) return processes, (Wei Li, Kin Lam). Pricing interest rate swaps with stochastic volatility (W.T. Lin).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.