CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book provides a thorough review of the current state-of-the-art of antifouling coatings and technologies.
- Author BiographyDr Claire Hellio is Senior Lecturer in the School of Biological Sciences at the University of Portsmouth, UK. Dr Claire Hellio has an international reputation for his research on marine antifouling coatings and technologies. Dr Diego M. Yebra works for Pinturas Hempel S.A., Spain. Dr Diego M. Yebra has an international reputation for his research on marine antifouling coatings and technologies.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1290 g
- Edited byClaire Hellio,D. M. Yebra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.