Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.11Trending at £11.72
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of state-of-the-art papers on the properties of business cycles and financial analysis. Overall, the book provides a state-of-the-art over- view of new directions in methods and results for estimation and inference based on the use of Markov-switching time-series analysis.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/01/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Empirical Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note56 Tables, black and white; 195 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 267 p. 195 illus.
- Weight354 g
- Edited byBaldev Raj,James D. Hamilton
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.