Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a publication of the Research Center for Mathematical Economics, founded in 1997 to promote research in mathematical economics. Articles cover a variety of theoretical, empirical and historical topics. This book is the thirteenth in a series.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Mathematical Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content NoteV, 208 p.
- Weight491 g
- Edited byShigeo Kusuoka,Toru Maruyama
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.