Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionConversely, mathematicians have been stimulated by various mathematical difficulties raised by economic theories. The series is designed to bring together those mathematicians who are seriously interested in getting new challenging stimuli from economic theories with those economists who are seeking effective mathematical tools for their research.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Mathematical Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content NoteVI, 138 p.
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byShigeo Kusuoka,Toru Maruyama
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.