All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together mathematicians interested in economic theories and economists seeking mathematical tools to helps their research. This title includes articles that set forth the results and overviews of the problems under discussion, offering readers an understanding of both economic and mathematical theories.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication22/05/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Mathematical Economics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.7
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight371 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAkira Yamazaki,Shigeo Kusuoka
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.