All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis agenda-setting text brings together the biggest names in membership categorization analysis to provide readers with a contemporary analysis of the field and a platform to build upon when doing research.
- Author BiographyWilliam Housley () is a Reader in Sociology in the Cardiff University School of Social Sciences. He is Chief Investigator (CI) on the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) Digital Social Research (DSR) project Digital Social Research Tools, Tension Indicators and Safer Communities: A Demonstration of the Cardiff Online Social Media ObServatory (COSMOS) and CI on the COSMOS JISC project focussing on computational social informatics using text mining and network analysis techniques to address social science research questions. His research interests include digital social science, ethnomethodology, interactionism, social media analytics, social research methods and the sociology of making and manufacture ().
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRichard Fitzgerald,William Housley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.