All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed overview of advanced water treatment methods involving membranes, which are increasingly seen as effective replacements for a range of conventional water treatment methods.
- Author BiographyBasile, a Chemical Engineer, is a senior Researcher at the ITM-CNR where is responsible of the researches related to both the ultra-pure hydrogen production CO2 capture using Pd-based Membrane Reactors. Angelo Basile's h-index is 36, with 187 document results (April 1st, 2016, www.scopus.com). He has 130 scientific papers in peer to peer journals and 230 papers in international congresses; editor/author of 27 scientific books and 80 chapters on international books on membrane science and technology; 6 Italian patents, 2 European patents and 5 worldwide patents. He is referee of 92 international scientific journals and Member of the Editorial Board of 18 of them. Basile is also Editor associate of the Int. J. Hydrogen Energy and Editor-in.-chief of the Int. J. Membrane Science & Technol. and Editor-in-chief of Membrane Processes (Applications), a section of the international journal Membranes: Basile also prepared 25 special issues on membrane science and technology for many international journals (IJHE, Chem Eng. J., Cat. Today, etc.). He participated to and was/is responsible of many national and international projects on membrane reactors and membrane science. Basile served as Director of the ITM-CNR during the period Dec. 2008 - May 2009. In the last years, he was tutor of 30 Thesis for master and Ph.D. students at the Chemical Engineering Department of the University of Calabria (Italy). Form 2014, Basile is Full Professor of Chemical Engineering Processes. Alfredo Cassano is permanent researcher at the Institute on Membrane Technology (ITM) of the Italian National Research Council (CNR) since 2000. He received his degree in Biology at the University of Naples in 1995. His main activity and scientific interests are related to researches in the field of the membrane technology. Since 1995, this activity has been carried out in the field of pressure-driven membrane processes and membrane contactors applied to wastewater treatments and agro-food productions. It has mainly concerned the study of integrated membrane operations for the recovery of water and high added value compounds and removal of undesirable compounds from wastewaters and agro-food productions, clarification and concentration of fruit juices, milk and wine, water purification. He attended to many national and international conferences on membranes with both oral and poster presentations. He also presented, as invited speaker, lectures at courses on membrane operations. He is involved as scientific responsible or main investigator in different national and international projects. Alfredo Cassano is co-author of more than 70 scientific papers published in international journals, two patents and four books on membrane science and technology. Navin K. Rastogi, Central Food Technological Research Institute, India.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Energy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1110 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlfredo Cassano,Angelo Basile,Navin K. Rastogi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.