CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
About this product
- DescriptionToxicology is the study of poisons. This title features the advances in the subspecialties of the broad area of molecular toxicology. It details the study of the molecular basis by which a vast array of agents encountered in the human environment and produced by the human body itself manifest themselves as toxins.
- Author BiographyDr. James Fishbein works at the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Molecular Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byJames C. Fishbein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.