Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Nuclear Science & Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 225 p.
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJeffery Lewins,Martin Becker
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsHigh Energy Electron Beam Irradiation of Water, Wastewater and Sludge; C.N. Kurucz, et al.. Introduction. Electron Beam Technology. Aqueous Chemistry of High Energy Electrons. Disinfection of Wastewater Effluents. Irradiation of Toxic Organic Chemical in Aqueous Solutions. Gamma Irradiation Versus Electron Beam Irradiation. XRay Photon Spectroscopy Calculations; J.E. Fernandez, V.G. Molinari. Introduction. Relevant Aspects of Photon Interactions with Matter. Time-Independent Photon Transport Equation. Solution in a Half Space: Multiple Scattering Effects. Multiple Scattering Effects in the Characteristic Lines. Multiple Scattering of the Rayleigh and Compton Effects. Monte Carlo Methods in Advanced Computer Architectures; W.R. Martin. Introduction. Advanced Computer Architectures. Monte Carlo on Advanced Computer Architectures. Monte Carlo on Parallel Architectures. The WienerHermite Functional Method of Representing Random Noise and its Application to Point Reactor Kinetics Driven by Random Reactivity Fluctuations; K. Behringer. The WeinerHermite Functional Method. Application to Point Reactor Kinetics Driven by Random Reactivity Fluctuations. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.