All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Cryogenic Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 598 p. 18 illus.
- Weight926 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byE. J. Henley
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Table Of ContentsOptimal Control Applications in Nuclear Reactor Design and Operation.- Extrapolation Lengths in Pulsed Neutron Diffusion Measurements.- Thermodynamic Developments.- Kinetics of Nuclear System: Solution Methods for the Space-Time Dependent Neutron Diffusion Equation.- Review of Existing Codes for Loss-of-Coolant Accident Analysis.- Controlled Fusion and Reactors of the Tokamak Type.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.