All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- Series TitleAdvances in Organometallic Chemistry
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPedro J. Perez
- Table Of ContentsTransition Metal-Catalyzed Functionalization of Polyolefins Containing C-C, C=C, and C-H Bonds Angela D. Mohanty and Chulsung Bae C-H Bond Activation of Hydrocarbons Mediated by Rare-Earth Metals and Actinides: Beyond � -Bond Metathesis and 1,2-Addition Wenliang Huang and Paula L. Diaconescu Dirhodium(II)-Catalyzed C(sp3)-H Amination Using Iodine(Iii) Oxidants Julien Buendia, Gwendal Grelier and Philippe Dauban
- Author BiographyPedro J. Perez (FRSC) graduated in 1991 under the supervision of Prof. Ernesto Carmona (Univ. Sevilla, Spain). As a Fulbright Scholar, he then joined Prof. Brookhart's group at UNC-Chapel Hill (USA). He started an appointment as Assistant Professor at the Universidad de Huelva (Spain) in 1993, where he has been promoted several times until the current position of Professor in Inorganic Chemistry (since 2005). His work is devoted to the development of organometallic complexes of late transition-metal as well as their use as catalysts for transformations involving hydrocarbons, including olefin modification, carbon-hydrogen bond functionalization, and click chemistry. He has been recognized by the RSC with the 2015 Homogeneous Catalysis Award, and by the RSEQ (Spain) with the 2007 Inorganic Chemistry Award and the 2016 Gold Medal Award. In 2014 he joined the National Academy of Sciences of Spain as Corresponding Member.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.