Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byW. D. W. Rees
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of Contents1 Epidemiology of peptic ulcer disease.- 2 Human gastric acid secretion and intragastric acidity.- 3 Duodenogastric reflux and other motility disorders in gastric ulcer disease.- 4 Drug-induced mucosal damage.- 5 Bacteria and gastroduodenal inflammation.- 6 Mucus and gastroduodenal mucosal protection.- 7 Gastroduodenal bicarbonate secretion: its contribution to mucosal defence.- 8 Rapid epithelial restitution of the superficially-damaged gastric mucosa.- 9 Prostanoids and related mediators in gastric damage and disease.- 10 Gastric microvasculature and mucosal protection.- 11 Enhancing mucosal defence and repair mechanisms.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.