Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes chapters on a broad range of topics, covering both main arrangements of the reconstituted system, namely planar lipid bilayers and spherical liposomes. This title presents the results in this multidisciplinary field. It is suitable for new scientists.
- Author BiographyAles Iglic received his B.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in physics and M.Sc. degree in biophysics from the Department of Physics, and the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, all from the University of Ljubljana. He is a Full Professor and the Head of Laboratory of Biophysics of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering at University of Ljubljana. His main research interests are in electrostatics, mechanics and statistical physics of lipid nanostructures and biological membranes. He is devoted to higher education, basic research in biophysics and close contacts to clinical practice. Prof. Iglic was visiting scientist and professor at Abo Academy University in Turku (Finland), Friedrich Schiller University in Jena (Germany) and Czech Technical University in Prague (Czech Republic). He established collaborations with researchers from different universities across the Europe, USA and India and was supervisor of many M.Sc., Ph.D. and postdoctoral students from Slovenia, Czech Republic, Poland, Iran, Bulgaria, Germany, India and Israel. Since 2009 is the editor of Elsevier book series Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes (APLBL).
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAles Iglic
- Edition Statement11th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.