All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProcessing techniques are critical to the performance of polymer products, which are used in a wide range of industries. This book provides a comprehensive review of polymer processing, focussing on recent developments in techniques and materials.
- Author BiographyDr Sabu Thomas is Professor of Polymer Technology at the Mahatma Gandhi University, India, and is highly regarded for his research in the field of polymers. Professor Yang Weimin is currently undertaking research at Beijing University of Chemical Technology, China.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/05/2009
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited bySabu Thomas,Weimin Yang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.