Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £17.29
- £24.10Trending at £25.46
- £16.64Trending at £17.75
- £6.53Trending at £6.64
- £71.47Trending at £107.26
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.60
About this product
- Author(s)C. G. Overberger,G. Dall'Asta,G. Natta,H. Fujita,H. J. Cantow,J. D. Ferry,M. Gordon,S. Okamura,W. H. Prins,W. Kern
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Polymer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; III, 132 p. 2 illus.
- Weight225 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
- Table Of ContentsCorrelation between cationic model and polymerization reactions of olefins.- Photoinitiation of vinyl polymerization by aromatic carbonyl compounds.- Chemical transformations of cellulose.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.