Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number525
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGiancarlo Folco,Jeffery M. Drazen,Santosh K. Nigam,Takao Shimizu,Zeliha Yazici
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsLeukotrienes and Lipoxins: Inflammation and asthma. 1. Leukotrienes in Asthma; J.M. Drazen. 2. Leukotriene Receptors: State of the Art; C. Brink. LTC4 Production by Eosinophils in Asthmatic Subjects with Alternative Forms of Alox-5 Core Promoter; O. Kalayci, et al. Cytochrome P450 Pathway. 9. Ther CYP P450 Arachidonate Monooxygenases: Enzymatic Relays for the Control of Kidney Function and Blood Pressure; J.H. Capdevila, et al. 10. Cytochrome 450 Pathway; J.H. Capdevila, et al. 10. Cytochrome P450-Derived Eicosanoids are Mediators of Ocular Surface Inflammation; M.L. Schwartzman, M.W. Dunn. 11. Regulation of Renal Microvascular 20-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (20-Hete) Levels; M.A. Carroll, et al. Receptors and Inhibitors. 14. Thromboxane-Induced ERK Phosphorylation in Human Aortic Smooth Muscle Cells; C. Gallet, et al. 15. Arachidonic Acid Inhibits Cysteinyl-Leukotriene Receptor Activation in Human Pulmonary Vessels; L. Walch, et al. Phospholipases and Inhibitors. 16. Cytosolic Phospholipase A2s. D.A. Wong, et al. 17. Cellular Arachidonate-Releasing Functions of Various Phospholipase A2s; M. Murakami, I. Kudo. 18. Biological Functions of Group X Secretory PLA2; K. Hanasaki, H. Arita. Prostaglandin Synthases and Receptor Signaling. 20. Regulatory Functions of Prostaglandin E2 Synthases; I. Kudo, M. Murakami. 21. A Novel Type of Membrane-Associated Prostaglandin E Synthase; K. Watanabe, et al. 22. Expression, Purification and Characterization of Recombinant Human Microsomal PGE2 Synthase-1. M. Ouellet, et al. Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase Pathways and Inhibitors. 23. Formation of Prostaglandin E2, Leukotriene B4 and 8-Isoprostane in Alveolar Macrophages by Ultrafine Particles of Elemental Carbon; I. Beck-Speier, et al. 24. Effects of PGY2alpha Analogues in Experimental Morphine-Induced Pharmacodependence; M. Nechifor, et al. 25. Inhibition of Prostaglandin H2 Synthases by Salicylate is Dependent on the Oxidative State of the Enzymes; D.M. Aronoff, et al. Genetics and Genomics. 29. Induction of Cyclooxygenase-2 Expression by Fluid Shear Stress in Vascular Endothelial Cells; H. Inoue, et al. 30. Induction of COX-2 Expression by the Endocannabinoid Derivative R(+)-Methanandamine; B. Hinz, et al. 31. Specific Gene Expression of Isoforms in Cyclooxygenase Pathway to Generate PGJ2 Derivatives during the Differentiation of 3t3-L1 Adipocytes; S. Lu, et al. Lipid Peroxidation, Apoptosis and Fatty Acids. 36. Isomerization and Nitro-Oxidation of Arachidonic Acid by NO2; M. Balazy, J. Lopez-Fernandez. 37. Prostaglandin F2alpha Protected Cultured Madin-Darby Canine Kidney Cells from the Development of Apoptosis Induced by 12-O-Tetradecanoyl Phorbol-beta-Acetate and Stimulated Synergistically with Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; K. Nishimura, et al. 38. LDL Receptor-Related Protein Plays an Essential Role in 12/15-Lipoxygenase-Mediated LDL Oxidation by Macrophages; W. Xu, et al. Cardiovascular System. 41. Cyclooxygenase (COX) Function in the Ductus Arteriosus: Another Look; F. Coceani, et al.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.