Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.50
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £34.55
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.50Trending at £34.95
- £11.14Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the most recent research advances in the theory, design, control and application of robotic systems, which are intended for a variety of purposes such as manipulation, manufacturing, automation, surgery, locomotion and biomechanics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 472 p.
- Weight1890 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJadran Lenarcic,Wenger Philippe
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.