All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £48.84
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £14.41Trending at £15.89
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £11.35Trending at £16.01
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1070 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRuzhu Wang,Tianshu Ge
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Introduction 1. Introduction to solar heating and cooling systems 2. Resource assessment and site selection for solar heating and cooling systems 3. Energy efficiency and environmental impact of solar heating and cooling systems Part II: Solar heating systems 4. Non-tracking solar collection technologies for solar heating and cooling systems 5. Tracking solar collection technologies for solar heating and cooling systems 6. Passive solar space heating 7. Innovations in passive solar water heating systems 8. Active solar space heating 9. Active solar water heating systems Part III: Solar cooling technologies 10. PV powered solar cooling systems 11. Solar powered absorption cooling systems 12. Solar powered adsorption cooling systems 13. Solar powered desiccant cooling systems 14. Other types of solar powered cooling systems Part IV: Heat storage for solar heating and cooling applications 15. Sensible heat storage for solar heating and cooling systems 16. Latent heat storage for solar heating and cooling systems 17. Chemisorption heat storage for solar low-energy buildings Part V: Advanced applications of solar heating and cooling systems 18. Thermochemical heat storage for solar heating and cooling systems 19. Combined photovoltaic/thermal technology for building applications 20. Future trends for solar energy use in nearly zero energy buildings
- Author BiographyProfessor Ruzhu Wang has been Director of the Institute of Refrigeration and Cryogenics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University since 1993 and is a leading scientist in the area of adsorption refrigeration research and solar cooling. In recent years he has also had a deep involvement in green building energy systems. Prof. Wang has published more than 300 journal papers, about 200 of which are in international journals, and has written 5 books on refrigeration technologies. He was elected as one of the top one hundred outstanding professors in China Universities by MOE China in 2007. Prof. Wang was appointed deputy Editor-in-Chief for the international journal Energy and Associate editor of Solar Energy. In the last ten years, he has been invited to give plenary lectures in international conferences more than 10 times. Tianshu Ge is a Professor at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
- PrizesWinner of <p>Research and development professionals and engineers in the solar heating and cooling industries as well as postgraduate researchers in academia working on solar heating and cooling.</p>.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.