CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
About this product
- Author(s)A. Dei,I. Bertini,L. Lunazzi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight687 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of ContentsSolute-Solvent Interactions as Required for the Existence of a Liquid.- Thermodynamics of Aqueous Dilute Solutions of Non-Charged Molecules.- Classical Ionic Fluids in the Mean Spherical Approximation.- A Comparison between Structures of Aqua and Ammine Complexes in Solution as Studied by an X-Ray Diffraction Method.- Copper(II) Chelate Complexes-Solute and/or Solvent Interactions.- Photo-Induced Ligand Solvent Interchange in Transition Metal Complexes.- Mechanism of Octahedral Substitutions on Transition Metal Complexes. Attempts to Distinguish between D and Id Mechanisms.- Use of Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectroscopy to Study the Interaction between Cobalt Schiff Base Complexes and Phosphines or Phosphites in Solution.- An NMR Study of Solvent Interactions in a Paramagnetic System.- Protonation and Complexation Equilibria of Macromolecular Bioligands in Aqueous and Mixed Solvent Solutions. The Solvent Effect.- Intramolecular Hydrophobic and Aromatic-Ring Stacking Interactions in Ternary Complexes in Solution.- Study on Some Dioxygen Carriers - New Models of Natural Systems.- Direct NMR Studies of Ionic Solvation.- NMR Studies of Calcium and Magnesium in Biological Systems.- Synthetic Molecular Membranes and Their Functions.- New Insights into the Host-Guest Solvent Interaction of Some Inclusion Complexes. Reaction Path Control in Cyclodextrin Inclusion as Lyase Model: Solvolysis of ?-Bromoethyl-1-Naphthalene.- The Composite Physical and Chemical Approach to the Solution Spatial Structure of Polypeptide Neurotoxins.- Metalloenzymes and Model Systems. Carbonic Anhydrase: Solvent and Buffer Participation, Isotope Effects, Activation Parameters and Anionic Inhibition.- Pyridinium-N-Phenoxide Betaine Dyes as Solvent Polarity Indicators. Some New Findings.- Some Applications of Liquid Crystals in Organic Chemistry.- Reactions and Behaviour of Organic Anions in Two-Phase Systems.- Solute-Solvent Interactions in Ring Formation.- Hydrogen Acidities and Bronsted Relations.- Solvent Effects on Some Nucleophilic Substitutions.- Initial State and Transition State Solvent Effects: Reactions in Protic and Dipolar Aprotic Media.- Solvation Energies in Acid Catalyzed Processes.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.