CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionSome reports estimate almost 50% of teachers leave the profession within five years, partly because teaching involves considerable emotional labor. This book provides a systematic overview of the role of emotions in teachers' professional and personal lives.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMichalinos Zembylas,Paul A. Schutz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.