All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.80
- £108.12Trending at £157.30
- £22.26Trending at £25.00
- £18.56Trending at £19.54
- £12.96Trending at £16.99
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.74
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXI, 756 p.
- Weight1466 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byC.C. Goldsmith,I. Cev Noyan,John V. Gilfrich,Ron Jenkins,Ting C. Huang
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of Contents89 articles organized under the following section heads: Impact of Computers on Xray Analysis. Applications of Whole Pattern Fitting: Structure Determination, Phase Identification, Lattice Parameters. Search/Match Methods, Phase Identification. Diffraction from Single Crystals and Epitaxial Films. Xray Characterization of Films and Surface Layers. Strain and Stress Determination, Xray Fractography, Diffraction Peak Broadening Analysis. Advances in Detectors and Counting Electronics. XRD Techniques and Instrumentation, Nonambient Applications, Texture, other Applications. Xray Optics, Monochromators and Synthetic Multilayers. Total Reflection XRF Applications and Instrumentation, other XRF Techniques and Instrumentation. Mathematical Techniques in Xray Spectrometry. Geological and other Applications of XRS. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.