CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJanos H. Fendler,R.D. Gilbert,Teh Fu Yen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsMembranemimetic Approach to Nanotechnology (J.H. Fendler). Amphipathic Chitosan Salts (T. Rathke, S.M. Hudson). Chemical Antopoiesis: Selfreplication of Micelles and Vesicles (P. Walde et al.). Simple Models for the Stratim Corneum Lipids (S.E. Friberg, Z. Ma). Photothermal Effect in Organized Media: Principles and Applications (C.D. Tran). Role of Polypyrolle in Improving the Communication Ability of Metallic Electrodes with Organic Molecules (L. Jiang, Q. Chen). Enhancement Effects of Surfactants in Flame Atomic Absorption Analysis (D.Y. Pharr). The Effect of Cationic Electrolytes on the Electrostatic Force between Two Dissimilar Ionizable Surfaces (Y.I. Chang). Characterization of Colloidal Aggregates (E.Y. Sheu). Polymerizable Phopholipids: Versatile Building Blocks for Novel Biomaterials (A. Singh, J.M. Schnur). Cellular Adhesion to Solid Surface: Effect of the Presence of Cationic Electrolytes in the Suspension Medium (Y.I. Chang, J.P. Hsu). Applications of Bacteriorhodopsin in Membrane Mimetic Chemistry (M.S. Lin, E. Premuzic). 4 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.