Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in the Canine Cranial Cruciate Ligament, the first book in the Advances in Veterinary Surgery series, presents a state-of-the-art summary of current knowledge on cruciate rupture, one of the most important orthopaedic conditions in dogs.
- Author BiographyPeter Muir, BVSc, MVetClinStud, PhD, Diplomate ACVS, ECVS, is a Professor of Small Animal Orthopaedic Surgery in the School of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Series TitleAVS Advances in Veterinary Surgery
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Out-of-print date13/06/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight932 g
- Width194 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPeter Muir
Most relevant reviews
- vatol-201428 Sep, 2015by
I am sory for myself , that i didn t buy this book earlier. I am looking forvard for second edition..
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.