All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £12.91Trending at £14.28
- £21.47Trending at £22.61
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £17.01Trending at £18.67
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- Series TitleFields Institute Communications
- Series Part/Volume Number77
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAyse Alaca,Kenneth S. Williams,Saban Alaca
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- List of lectures.- List of participants.- Identities for Logarithmic Means (B.C. Berndt, S. Kim).- Universal Thickening of the Field of Real Numbers (A. Connes, C. Consani).- Moments of Zeta and Correlations of Divisor-sums (B. Conrey, J.P. Keating).- A Note on the Theorem of Maynard and Tao (T. Freiberg).- A Prime Analogue of Roth's Theorem in Function Fields (Y.R. Liu, C.V. Spencer).- The Distribution of Self-Fibonacci Divisors (F. Luca, E. Tron).Some Remarks on Automorphy and the Sato-Tate Conjecture (M.R. Murty, V.K. Murty).- Division Polynomials with Galois Group SU3(3).2 = G2(2) (D.P. Roberts).- A variant of Weyl's Inequality for Systems of Forms and Applications (D. Schindler).- The Breuil-Schneider Conjecture, a Survey (C.M. Sorensen).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.